Accomodation ID p99438
At a glance
- Age range: Grades 1-10
- Caters to: Mehadrin
- Kosher level: Mehadrin
- Kosher Authority:
- Max. camp capacity:
- Year Established: 1925
Our 156 acre facility is located in the beautiful Pocono Mountains. We are only minutes off Route 80, yet tucked away hidden from main roads. Our magnificent property and impressive facilities are well known throughout the communities that we serve. Our Administration and Head Staff are unlike any other. Each member of the team brings unique skills and experiences to camp. They are devoted to meeting the needs of every child because they genuinely care about each and every camper. Our counselors are comprised of Yeshiva High School graduates, who are currently learning in Israel or in a local Bais Medresh Program. Most of our staff members have been with us for years, many of them starting off as young campers themselves. Our counselors are warm and filled with enthusiasm and energy.
Our 156 acre facility is located in the beautiful Pocono Mountains. We are only minutes off Route 80, yet tucked away hidden from main roads. Our magnificent property and impressive facilities are well known throughout the communities that we serve. We take great pride in the upkeep and maintenance of our camp.
- Private scenic lake for watersports, including rowing, canoeing, kayaking, paddleboating, and fishing.
- Indoor, full size gymnasium used for basketball and hockey.
- Beautiful air conditioned Shul with a full library of Seforim.
- Heated Olympic-size pool with two exciting water slides and separate heated pool for exclusive deep-water diving.
- Miniature golf course.
- Modern, spacious, air conditioned dining hall providing nutritious and delicious meals.
- Fully stocked canteen serving hot and cold foods, complete with an air conditioned restaurant style eating room.
- Modern infirmary staffed full time with a Doctor, PA, and nurse.
- Beautiful baseball diamonds, with sand base paths. One with a homerun fence and one lit for night play.
- Full NBA size painted basketball courts.
- Modern, air conditioned bunkhouses each with their own bathroom facilities.
- Rock Climbing tower with a zip line that goes across the lake.
- Beautiful Soccer Field
- Tennis Courts
- Professional football field surrounded by a running track and complete with goal posts.
Food and dining