Accomodation ID h99320
At a glance
- Hotel: Sukkot in cancun, Mexico
- Program Organizer: KOSHER LUXUS
- Kosher Authority: The Kashrut - Strict Supervision by HaRav Yosef Maleh Shlita, head Rabbi of Mosdot Kaf, in Mexico City. Meat is Chalak Beit Yosef, Glatt L’Mehadrin with stringencies to satisfy Sefardim and Ashkenazim. All Dairy is Cholov Yisrael. Bread is Yoshon and Pas Yisrael.
- Address: Hyatt Ziva Cancun, Boulevard Kukulcan, Punta Cancun, Hotel Zone, Cancún, Quintana Roo, MexicoDisplay address
Come spend Sukkot with the sound of the ocean waves and the taste of luxury in Cancun’s best Resorts! Celebrate the Holiday vacation in relaxation and style, under the beautiful sun of Cancun.
Our program includes:
Transportation - Fast and courteous private airport transportation.
Luxury accommodations - All the hotels listed below are located directly next door to the fine dining at our Kosher restaurants.
- Hyatt Ziva - All inclusive (5⭐️ Luxury Resort)
- Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach - (5⭐️ Luxury with a low price-tag)
- Krystal Cancun - (3.5⭐️ fun and most affordable option.
- Kids club
- Child Friendly
- Air conditioning
- Outdoor pool
- Balcony rooms
- Sea view
- Air Conditioning
Food and dining
Gourmet Kosher fine dining - Catered by the Red Heifer Grill (Meat) and the Garden Beach (Dairy) Restaurants with Executive Chef Dani Ismaj. Our award-winning chefs, will delight you with their renowned culinary skills. These gourmet, decorative meals will feature delicious appetizers, exquisite main courses, and elegant desserts.
Our themed buffet-style dinners ranging from Mexican, American, Israeli to authentic European cuisine are infused with mouth-watering flavors, and will keep you coming back for more!
Appease your cravings in our Tea-Room, where you will find a variety of pastries, cakes, chocolates, fruits, and sweets.