Accomodation ID h99931
At a glance
- Hotel: Hyatt Regency
- Program Organizer: Passover Gataway
- Kosher Authority: ORB - GLATT
- Address: Hyatt Regency Orlando, International Drive, Orlando, FL, USADisplay address
Don’t let our name–or stunning property, amazing cuisine and phenomenal programming–fool you, Pesach Getaway isn’t a program you “go away” to, it’s a program you “come home” to. Just ask the countless families-and extended families-who’ve been entrusting us to make their Pesach perfect for almost a decade.
Our secret? You could say it’s our program, property and proximity to “everything Orlando”-an especially attractive plus this Chol Hamoed Pesach. And while you wouldn’t be wrong, you would be missing the real attraction of Passover Getaway: our ability to create a Yom Tov environment with the genuine warmth, caring, and attention to detail that has everyone feeling like family.
Regardless of where, when, or with whom you’ve spent Pesach, nothing can prepare you for the one-of-a-kind attentiveness and “best of its kind” experience that’s defined us for almost a decade.
Family First + Yom Tov Always = A Pesach That’s About Everything Except Compromise
From working hand-in-hand with the award-winning Hyatt Regency staff to creating our signature “right at home” ruach, ensuring a first-class family Yom Tov experience is always a priority. Small wonder that we’re considered a part of the countless families who’ve entrusted us with their Pesachs. It’s a trust we don’t take lightly-like every other part of our program!
When you’re with Passover Getaway 2019, you’re family. And family is everything at Passover Getaway 2019.
We’re about more than ensuring perfection in terms of the “physical,” because at Passover Getaways, the ‘intangibles” matter as well. Prepare to experience a Pesach that sets the bar for both Yom Tov & Z’man Cheruseynu, because at Passover Getaway 2019, your values aren’t just reflected, but respected as well.
It’s a stay that will elevate as it elates. From the moment you arrive, you’re a part of a Pesach where no expense has been spared to make you feel part of a warmly wonderful, real family Pesach.
Looking forward to hosting you personally,
The entire passover gateway- family
- 300,000+ sq feet of “Resort-rated” common areas
- One of the highest staff-to-guest ratios in Orlando
- Consistently top-ratings by all major travel sites
- 3 full-size pools
- Zero Entry “Beach Front” design-the latest in kid-safe/family-friendly pools
- Fenced-in kiddie pool with sandbox/play area
- Tropically inspired waterfall, fountains, hot-tubs and splash pad/waterslide, which let you go from fantasy tropics to family fun water-park without ever leaving the resort!
- Fully attended pools (towels, lounges, cabanas, etc)-so all you do is relax, swim, sun, and repeat as needed!
- 8000 sq. ft., StayFit (TM) fully equipped 24-hour gym with cardio, core, weight, cycling, stretching, and more!
- World famous “The Spa/Salon At Hyatt” offering anything from manicure to massage and facials to foot rubs
- Private golf concierge
- Bicycle rentals
- Tennis court
- Kiddie games & play area
All guestrooms & suites are luxuriously set to Hyatt’s world-class “Regency” standards. In-room conveniences and amenities include:
- The legendary Hyatt Grand Bed (R) (in choice of 1 King or 2 Queen)
- Choice of views
- Spaciously smart, crib/cot-friendly floor plan
- Hair dryers
- Irons/ironing boards
- 2 flat panel TV’s (1 in room + 1 “invisible” washroom mirror TV)
- Complimentary WiFi
- Ergonomically intelligent work desk & chair
- Programmable Safe
- Special needs accommodations
- Yom Tov/Shabbos Smart Staff on duty throughout hotel
Food and dining
Passover and good food are as intertwined as matzah balls and chicken soup. For many, the word Passover instantly evokes memories of grandma’s kugel or the heavenly aroma of a freshly cooked roast. At Passover Getaway, we are committed to providing a culinary experience that is as memorable as it is mouthwatering. So, buckle up and let Passover Getaway take you on a delicious journey!
Executive Chef & Culinary Team
We are excited to once again be working with Executive Chef Chaim Levy and his team at Diamond Catering. Chaim has made his name as one of the rising stars in the kosher food scene and his gourmet meals are certain to bring out the inner foodie in you. From breakfasts and BBQs to meals and lavish dinners, your taste buds are sure to be stimulated while your stomach is satiated with exciting new dishes and fresh, unique twists on the Passover classics.
Wine N’ Dine
From the Seder cups to Chol Hamoed meals, nothing says Passover like a perfect glass of wine. During your stay, our culinary team will ensure that your meals are paired with the perfect complimentary bottles so that the good times can flow like wine. Whatever your drinking preferences, you are assured to find yourself on cloud wine
We want you to feel at home with us, which is why we will have a 24-hour cafeteria where you can walk in and grab a snack or drink at any time. When a craving hits, just stop by for delicious pastries, fruit, hot drinks or whatever else your heart desires
Food for tots
While adults enjoy our lavish meals, we don’t want your picky eaters to go hungry. We will be providing a special kids’ menus throughout your stay with tasty, nutritious meals for kids. We don’t play with food so rest assured that your kids will love our chef’s big meals for little tummies
Grab grub & go
While our resort grounds are beautiful, we know that you also want to explore Orlando and all its attractions. That is why our staff will prepare nutritious meals that are pre-wrapped and designed to eat on the go. We’ll go above and beyond to make sure that you can go and come with peace of mind